Buy Ritalin for sale
Methylphenidate was first introduced in the year 1944. In 1950 the formula for Ritalin was going through improvement. By the year 1954 humans were beginning to test this medication. In 1957 methylphenidate was being marketed to help as a treatment. By the 1960's this medication was used to help treat for the overdose of barbiturate. During this time, the therapeutic aspect of this medication was introduced. By the 1960's methylphenidate was used to treat ADHD.
What Is Ritalin?
Ritalin, which is also called methylphenidate, is a stimulant for the nervous system of the body. As a stimulant, it affects the chemicals in the nerves and brain of the human body that are involved in controlling impulses and hyperactivity. It is a common medication prescribed to children who have high levels of activity or ADHD. This medication aids in calming children who are abnormally highly active. It facilitates focus to children who are diagnosed with ADHD.
What Does This Medication Treat?
It is used as a treatment for ADD and ADHD. ADD stands for Attention Deficit Disorder and ADHD stands for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Ritalin is also used for treating narcolepsy. Narcolepsy is a sleep disorder which causes an individual to have an irrepressible longing to slumber.
Recommended you read adderallonlinehq.com
Some Common Side Effects
1. Decrease in appetite
Side Effects That Are More Serious
1. Slow growth in weight and height in children who take this medication
2. Episodes of seizures
3. Blurred vision or changes occurring in eyesight
Side Effects That Are Less Common
1. Elevated blood pressure
2. Feeling of being depressed
3. Feeling of paranoia and suspicion
4. Skin becoming diseased or infected
5. Hallucinating visually
6. Complications with the heart and rate of pulse increasing rapidly
Some Side Effects If Overdose
1. Having outburst of aggressive behavior
2. Changes in one's personality
3. EEGs being abnormal
4. Episodes of panic behavior
6. Blood pressure highly increasing
7. Having spasms or twitching
9. Lower abdominal area pain
10. Numbness in fingertips and swelling in the ankles, feet, and hands.
12. Pain in the muscles which is not explainable
In conclusion, Ritalin is a commonly prescribed medication used to assist in children who are abnormally hyperactive and have trouble focusing. In some cases, this medication is used to aide in the treatment of individuals who have trouble sleeping. This medication does have side effects, as well as consequences that can occur from overdosing on this prescribed medication. Overall, this medication has come a long way since 1944, and has been an effective and beneficial treatment.